Are you looking for a way to unlock the story behind Boston's beginnings without joining a tour group? Explore at your own pace with this affordable walking tour.
• Hear the genesis of a nation on this highlight-packed tour from Copp’s Hill Burying Ground to the George Washington Monument
• Listen to producer Gregg Squeglia, a local history fanatic and officer in the US Army Reserve
• Do it all in 90 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just [pop in your headphones and] tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.