See the charm, beauty and mystique of ‘the Hostess City’ of the South on this self-guided walking tour of Savannah.
• Hop from square to square, taking in the city’s iconic haint blue structures that were said to ward off evil spirits
• Hear from producer Andrew Cotton, a History Major who now owns and operates a high end, private history tour company
• Do it all in 90 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.