Savor the secrets and scandals from the Gilded Age that linger along Newport’s captivating coastline with this affordable walking tour.
• View the impressive stately mansions like the Breakers, Rosecliff, Belmont Estate and Rough Point, which were all once home to ‘The 400’, from Newport’s Cliff Walk
• Hear from producer Gregg Squeglia, a travel writer and tour guide based in Massachusetts
• Do it all in 90 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.