Are you looking for a discrete way to see Newport’s local secrets? Explore at your own pace with this affordable driving tour.
• Hear the rowdy Newport history of America’s famous and infamous on a mansion-packed drive from America’s Cup avenue past Fort Adams and the Cliff Walk houses of owners like Jay Leno
• Hear from producer Erin Egresitz, a professional tour guide with ten years of experience and, the owner of Rhody Rambles
• Take 45 minutes or linger along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before and after your booking date
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point. When you, and your car, are in the right place, just tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.