Looking for a boat tour that goes beyond dolphins and shelling? This two-hour sightseeing cruise departs Goodland and travels through the Ten Thousand Islands to Marco Island.
This popular sightseeing and wildlife cruise will bring you through the mangrove nearshore estuary of the 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge traveling from Goodland to Marco Island and back.
Your entertaining and knowledgeable tour guide will answer all of your questions and show you some of the best sights around the islands. All guides are Florida certified master naturalists and members of the Marco Island Historical Society.
Boat tour topics may include:
- The building of Marco Island
- Marco beaches and beachfront condos and hotels
- Waterfront restaurants and dining
- Isles of Capri, Horr's Island, Goodland
- The Calusa Indians
- Mansions of Marco Estates
- Cape Romano Dome House
- Hermits, pirates, and saltwater cowboys
- Wildlife habitat of the 10,000 Islands
- Boating and fishing in SW Florida